- 1 cup red quinoa, cooked with chicken broth (the ratio for cooking quinoa is two parts liquid to one part quinoa. Boil and let simmer until the liquid is absorbed)
- 1 can drained and rinsed black beans
- 1/2 small can drained and rinsed corn
- 1/2 chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 chopped red bell pepper
- chopped avocado (about 1/4 of the entire fruit)
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
To make the dressing, combine 3 tbsp. plain fat free greek yogurt, 1 tbsp. lime juice, salt, pepper, 2 tsp. olive oil and 1 tbsp. dried cilantro. As always, fresh cilantro would be better, so use it if it’s on hand!
Toss all ingredients (except the avocado, to avoid mushing it too much). Top with avocado and dressing. Enjoy!