1. Saute some chopped onion, zucchini, summer squash and finely chopped jalapeno in a bit of olive oil.
2. Then, add chopped baked sweet potato, chopped carrots and roasted eggplant to the pan. Another nice vegetable to add would be cauliflower.* Let that all cook until it heated through. Next, throw in some canned diced tomatoes (juices and all) and lentils and let it cook for a bit.
3. Add lentils or chickpeas and a couple handfuls of spinach and stirred the mixture until the leaves were wilted.
4. Add curry powder, ginger and chili powder for flavor. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve on its own or over brown rice. Top with plain greek yogurt.
* You can add any vegetables you want really. Don’t feel tethered to the vegetables I used!